Thursday, December 2, 2010

Passport

Today I went to the Subang Airport's Terminal 2 to do my Passport...when I went there with my dad and my bro at around 7 something.. Thank God not many people were there...

When they open at 7.30 am and take number... The guy told me I have to retake my photo because my fringe is covering my forehead..So...OKay....Take photo...The photo booth guy said hair must put at the back of my ear..so fine....Luckily I am quite satisfied for how I look like (not including the pimples on my forehead *sigh*)

When I went back to take my number..the guy said my IC should photostat it in 1 page...so I go lorh...

My dad and bro already finished their procedure already..
So because I am 18 years of age..I need to retake a number and wait for my turn..which I waited around half and hour...

but the procedure was quite fast though..
and I managed to collect my Passport around 11 something..but while we waited..we walked to the SKYPark Airport ( Terminal 3) to search for food and to view the aeroplanes and helicopter...

Here are the pics





No comments:

Post a Comment