Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cleaning Up

I cleaned up my room today, which is erm..kinda first big clean up since I moved here 4 years ago. I know what you guys are thinking. Yup! I am a lazy girl.

The amount of dust is almost unbearable... I can't believe there is so much dust in my room. I mean I didn't noticed them until today, well most of them.

I think I should clean up my room more often. I don't want to live in a dusty room where I spend most of my time in that space other than the toilet and college..haha

...................................................................................

Change of topic

...................................................................................

I am bored..REALLY B-O-R-E-D!!

I don't have much things to do in the house because other than helping my mom with the chores, I stuff myself in my room staring at my laptop and my novel!!

I think I am going to watch MERLIN ...bye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment