Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day in 2010

THis is my last post for 2010!
Let's say bye bye to 2010 and say hello to 2011! I hope it will be a great year for me, my family and my friends!!

THere are many things that happened this year~ for me!
Results out...satisfied! okay
Went to work for 3 months..met a lot of cool customers~the angry, the happy the sad, the special~
Got into college, now uni...cool! new friends~
Ended semester 2...now holiday-ing~ wohoo...

Somehow~ I just love my life! IF! you look at the bright side.. I like the way it is now!
But sometimes bad luck just come to you!
I don't want to talk about it and I hope bad luck does not come to me next year!

My mum bought a LED TV today!
I never ever thought she would buy it..
All we want is a big and a current TV like the LCD series or something..and we saw that Harvey Norman did a promotion on Samsung LED which the normal price was 4999 and it reduced to 2999..worth the catch for 40"!

Anyone going for a countdown today~ I wish you guys be careful ya~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 and JIA LENG~ Hope you enjoy your flight!!!hehe...
hope you come back soon o!


No comments:

Post a Comment