Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

I know! It is a bit too late for this post as Christmas ended yesterday..

Anyway....Merry Christmas!!!

My Christmas was awesome this year!
Unforgettable ~
because the Christmas eve was awesome as me, him and friends went to Station One in Bukit Tinggi, Klang for the countdown!! I kept laughing non-stop while playing heart-attack!!

and then Christmas came~
Relatives came over to have a sort of reunion dinner! Guess what I had~ Steamboat with stuffs bought from Singapore~ Ready made Tang Yuan from Singapore~ Chocolates from Singapore~~~~
and my relatives all wonder~ Which stuffs are not bought from Singapore~~

Had a awesome time!!! Really~

But I gained weight!!! When I see the photos taken that day....I hardly can accept it...why my face so round!!! It must have been because I have eaten too much while I was in Singapore~
Now..I have to cut down!!!! My jeans are also tighter already~
GOSH~~~~

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment