Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday

Today??
What I did the whole day is...
watching movie...
watching movie...
and watching movie...

I also did part of my assignment..which is cutting the mounting board...
dears...
It is not that easy cutting it and measuring it...
I spoiled one piece..
Luckily I bought extra

I also drove my mum's car today..It was just only a ride..to practice..
Oh gosh..A car almost knocked me..
Maybe because I was driving too slow and that car wasn't sure whether to turn or not..that car should had seen that I wasn't stopping but the car turn still!!!!!
WTH....
sorry..

I avoided that car ...
and my mum scolded me...damn...

luckily nothing happened..that's all...

okok..I think that's all for today...
I will update next week again I guess..
See ya..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment