Sunday, October 31, 2010

1....2....3...





Booo!!!!
I am not trying to scare you off...^^
Today is Halloween so.
Boo!!!!
haha..
Okay..I know I am being lame...

Happy Halloween ppl!!!

The past few days were a bit....messy
I have to finish that CRM assignment, which is a headache for all of us and of course, Fri was CommFest!!
It was AWESOME!!
Great job seniors!!!I love it!!!!

But that bad thing was....S***
I fell down on that day.. I know...
I posted it on Facebook and now here!!
The whole world knows now!
It hasn't heal yet..
I think is getting worse...
But I hope the pain will go away tomorrow!!!!
But anyway..no matter how many times he told me not to drive
I still drive
sorry dear~

I have been quite lazy lately....
I am not that hardworking as before anymore..
There is a part inside me that tells me not to bother so much things but to live life till the simplest!!
Because..the more you think...
The more problems there will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment