Monday, October 25, 2010

In college

It's 7.30am and I am in college.. Doing what???
I am having class later at 8 am at this very place i am sitting in,
and drinking my Dutch Lady chocolate milk while getting the chills from the air-cond, NOT my favorite morning at all.

I am quite happy yesterday.
He came to college to find me. ( He drove all the way from Klang with his friends)
He said it was practice because he haven't been driving for quite a long time now. I think it is the first time in 3 years???
But I am not very happy that he left after just talking to me for 10 minutes.
Never mind, he will be here again on Friday for the CommFest..with me.. Yey!!!

Here are 3 photos of To-Fu I taken using Jia Leng's  camera..hehe..I cited you..so it is not plagiarism.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment