Monday, March 14, 2011

Will 2012 be the end of the world?

SHIT....Ooops..sorry...
Being so tired lately going out doing assignments and only coming back late at night!
Hearing the earthquake and tsunami that happened few days ago really struck something within me...
Will 2012 be the end of the world?

I....really HOPE NOT!!!!!

I can't even imagine it! Can you?

It's so scary......and having the thought that you wouldn't be able to get married...Have kids....( I am just 19)..2012 is just too soon....

okay...I think too much!!!

SO just let us hope that we will be fine after 2012...Let's pray.....save the earth too!!!!

But for now!

Pray for Japan. and let's help them in any way we could...


1 comment:

  1. I don't think it will be the end of the world, just the world as we know it

    ReplyDelete