Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy Day it is....

It has been a cold day since I woke up this morning...
Still...I wore a  mini skirt to college!
haha...
Today's class....hmm..up until now.... which is already 1pm, is BORING...
I have stuffs to do..but it is all in my laptop....I didn't bring to college today!
and My webpage design has finished!!!!
Yeah to me and some of my friends!!!
haha
after a few weeks and days of mind confusing, it is finally over!!


I dunno what to write today..just gonna type it out for FUN!!
Ya.. F for Fish..U for Umbrella...and N for Nuts!!! F-U-N!!!!

I am acting like a small kid...haha....
A for Apple, B for Banana, C for Cat....D for....Donkey...E for Elephant....F....for...Fish!!haha.....G for....G for girls.......haha...okok...enough!!..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment