Tuesday, November 9, 2010

No topic



No topic for my blog post today because I am not talking about a specific thing..
It is a cold day...
It is like autumn in college...It has not reach to the stage of winter yet...because the classroom will be snowing by then..haha
So....
hmm...
I slept around 12 something last night...and my dream is getting weirder...
haha...
I dreamt of going to sunway pyramid....I think ...and then....I saw myself finding places to park....and the parking place..I mean the position was odd....very odd..My dad said that I have the fear of parking...Well...haha..Sort of la!!

I wonder why Taylor's classrooms are so cold? It could be the weather but I was feeling very cold when I went in the Lecture Theater 3 for Presentation Skills and I was shivering...Probably caused by not eating breakfast..hmm....

Next week will be my study leave...means after next week is Final Exam and the timetable is already out. 3 days of exam, Monday, Tuesday and Friday...Most of them during the afternoon...screw you!!I wished it was in the morning...>< No choice....decision has been made by the examination centre...bo bian la..haha
But before that, I have my Final Presentation on 18 NOV 2010... Harry Potter movie is opening that day!!!arghhhh!!! and I hear the examiners for that day are very strict....especially on attire..well..I am screwed...I think I need to get a new set of clothes...I am running out of fashion sense in my closet for that day...I do have a skirt...but...hmm.....I don't think it fits for that day...

Tomorrow I have another presentation...I don't know how many presentations I have gone through already for this sem...so many...
Need to prepare for my part...Maybe tonight after biang biang send me the slides...what I can do now..is relax a bit..maybe take a nap...because seriously..I am really tired...
I hate dreaming during my sleep...but my dad say is good...for me...I ....hate it....because...the next day..I will have panda eyes...It makes me look like there is no difference whether I stay awake studying or sleeping..><

At first...I really don't know what to write for this post...It looks like I am writing more and more...

Well, its already almost 2pm when I write this sentence...quite hungry because I only drank Yakult for my breakfast...thats all..After class at 12noon I bought 1 piece of garlic bread from Bread Story.. hard...but nice la..thats all for my breakfast and lunch I guess...I know it's bad for my health..I am just too lazy to eat..haha...LAZY.... I know..bad excuse huh...
Ever wondered if a person died of hunger because the person is lazy to eat or drink?
Very odd..haha...
It's just  I don't have the appetite right now...

From today onwards...I need to save as much money as I can.... But really hard....
RM 50 for 2 weeks at Taylors Lakeside.......
not enough..but I dare not ask more money from my parents...
because I know that they will nag at me and I know that they are complaining of money shortage...since I don't know when....I think since we moved into this big house 5 years ago...I just feel it is useless....I mean 4 person staying in a big house...
I mean if you know you will have all these financial problems, I would not rather buy a big house..even though is for the sake of my children. If there is no money for their education, then what will you do. I rather stay in a small house because I can at least give them the best education of the money saved and let them eat better even though the house is small...but not small until no place to eat or live la...haha..

To me, 4 person staying in a semi-d house...a bit big....maybe to me....If there is a place to sleep and eat is already grateful to me..as long I feel comfortable..But to them, especially my bro and dad, I think not..hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment