Sunday, November 27, 2011

It ends..but it starts all over again...

Semester 4 ended few days ago.
So, here I am writing my blog after my blog was left to rust for a few weeks or... Maybe just a few days?
I was actually enjoying my SHORT holidays! When I say short ..it is really short. I only get to rest like...4 days before semester 5 starts. Hectic I tell you. I am having my internship starting from TUESDAY till January next year, which is a few days before Chinese New Year. And... I heard that my semester 6 is going to start after that...which will going to end around MAY. hmm..Life...ya..This is the reality.

When internship starts... I actually don't know what to expect. Will it be good or bad? I can't tell. I just hope it will go smoothly. Luckily..I'm doing with 5 of my other classmates. I was lucky not having to face it all alone. I'm not that type of person who could socialize with other people. Most of the time, I force myself to talk to people I don't know because I have no choice. Frankly speaking, I am shy to strangers. Even though part of myself didn't want myself to be like this, another part would want myself to stay this way. Well, if you know what I was talking about.

Few days ago, I went to drink with few of my friends. Honestly, I wanted to get drunk. After all that I have to go through last semester which ended that day. I just wanted to relax. But I didn't get drunk. If I did, actually it would be dangerous. Since, ya. It's not a safe place to get drunk.

Came back, feeling my face swollen because of all those drinking and dancing..and lack of sleep. Took the train back to my house. Bloody train, have to wait 20 minutes to with a bunch of smelly people. I feel like I am in a tin of sardins or something. Luckily, I managed to get a seat. I didn't take the lady's coach this time. They were bloody pushing everywhere. I can't get inside, so I went to the one next to it. And BLOODY HELL. That train is a one door coach train.

I think.. That is all for now. If I write any longer, you guys won't have the mood to read anyways. Okay.

Thank you for reading. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment