Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet addiction


My cousin sisters came over last night to my house to visit my mother. My mum has gotten better but needs further care. When they came, they brought us cakes from RT pastry. RT pastry's cakes are nice. I have tried it before and I liked it a lot. 

Here are some of the pictures I took for the Tiramisu that they bought. TASTY~~~






I always loved desserts. I would survive with just eating desserts. But, I should control the intake. If not, it would be deadly: diabetes...( A lot of my relatives have it)

First week of my internship wasn't that bad except, it was lifeless. Maybe, for now. I wished that there are projects coming in so we can be busy again, and not just sitting there do nothing. SO LIFELESS.

Maybe I have gotten used to being busy that I can't get used being free and do nothing.

Let's just hope the busyness will come to us starting tomorrow. That's all for now that I would like to update about. SAYONARA^^

No comments:

Post a Comment