Saturday, June 25, 2011

25062011

I am back!! It has been some time since I wrote my last blog post. I am still on my holidays and I should be updating my blog more often, but I wasn't. Haha..
I am LAZY, which in turn resulting in at not updating my blog that often.
But now, due to boredom, I decided to update it. On... SHOWDOWN 2011 Top 5 few days ago!!!
Their theme was MAGIC. and honestly, I didn't expect it to be that awesome!!!! Especially from Elecoldxhot!

(suddenly craving for a cheese cake! OH no..Fat..)

It was awesome to be on live show because you get to see the tv crews preparing for the show, how they clean the stage using cardboards to "chase" away those confetti..and the emcee mumbling on the speech he was about to say on camera, and of course parts where the camera didn't manage to show on tv (one angle of the pre-recording I saw they show on tv was 2 dancers that were posing and they missed the dancing part..hmm).
I was on the edge of whether to bring my camera that day. But in the end I brought it to the studio and I manage to shoot some photos as usual. Here are the photos.








okay..that's it for now..^^


No comments:

Post a Comment