Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's hard to say

today it's the second day of my internship..
nice? Awesome? it's hard to say. It's just the second day.

Met some nice and funny people over there. But, haven't manage to know all of them yet. I'm slow.

Bosses asked me, well, even my dad, to come up with a new project/assignment. Well, I'm thinking on choosing the first Korean Accessories Concept Store in Malaysia, Ellui. Well, should I?

So, I'm getting this Friday off. Someone asked me out. But I chose the movie...so I'm not sure who asked who out...>< well, nvm..it doesn't matter.

Working morning shift for the rest of this month. So, I will have to reach the office by 10. for the Football show they are shooting. SO, better sleep early. Luckily dad offered to drive me to work.^^ thanks dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment