Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can't Remember

I can't remember how long since I blogged my last post
I can't remember how hard was it to survive
Worse...
I can't remember simple little things

I feel damn awful right now
Lost my SD cards....
I can't blame it on anybody and then...
I have to fork out my own money to buy new ones before we start shooting

Guess that swimsuit has to wait *sigh*

Anyway, I have started to exercise again after a 2 whole years of sitting on the couch like a lazy pig.

Once I week, I promised myself. Since it was free anyways...

Wanted to do so many things....
Like taking part in competition..but then..
couldn't find a correct idea that was good enough
Gave up...

I seemed to have been sighing most of the time these days.
Can't help it.
Can't stop it.
I feel bad.
I feel like crap.

I'm having dreams again, lately. 
I don't welcome dreams
Because in the end, I wasn't literally sleeping
Had to sleep in the afternoon because of that
Seeing myself like a zombie everyday keeps me wondering...how am I suppose to get over all these problems

Thinking...and thinking.......

Have to get over it and start with the assignments lecturers gave to us....

SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment