Saturday, February 25, 2012

25/2/2012 going to 26/2/2012


Just felt like writing a blog today. I'm not a fan of milk...but since I started going to gym...I felt like drinking milk again. Ya..I drink when I'm in the mood. Don't know what is wrong with my appetite nowadays...I just feel like eating every now and then. NO.. I'm not pregnant..If that is running through your mind right now..It's ridiculous..
And my mood ...it's like sunny for a while and then suddenly the thunderstorms came and it's raining all over my head... Like the weather. 

I'm actually supposed to be doing something but yet I'm slacking. Apparently, I wanted to discuss something with someone but that person went offline..So..I guess it's time for me to think about things and sleep. Haven't even do my bed yet. SO LAZY

I don't think I would be writing as often as I do like last year..Maybe because of the assignments or...I'm just doing other things. 

I wanted to say this for a long long time. I'm so so so so so lucky to have my friends with me. You know who you guys are. Thinking this is the last sem and we may not be able to see each other as often after we finish this sometimes does aches my heart. I know..May seems like far far away but time flies..and we all know it.

I'm thankful to have met you guys. I love y'all..^^

That's my post for today.
Tomorrow is Sunday. Guess I will slack through it and think of the shots of that video that I promised an old  friend that I'd do it.

 Night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment