Friday, September 2, 2011

It has been quite some time

It's been some time since I updated my blog. Actually it was laziness that cause this. If not because I have nothing to do right now..I have no choice but to write something here to let the time pass.
What is going on with the internet connection today. So slow!!!

Well, let's talk about something else.
My semester 4 started 1 month ago. Guess what? I am so busy. I thought I could juggle between a part time job (editing video) and assignments. I guess I was wrong. Hmm..
I am having my midterm/ Hari Raya/ Hari Merdeka holidays right now like most of the students.
Other than doing assignments, all I did was watch, read, sleep. You can say that I am a lazy person. Haha

I went to Bookfest the other day at KLCC. It's big but not that big as I thought it will. Maybe it's too big. But I can't seem to find the books that I like. So I just bought a book about THE KING'S SPEECH. Haven't read it though. And, I also bought Hebe Tian's DVD of her music event for her 1st Album.

You can say that I am a fan of her music. She just released her 2nd album today. Awesome. I want it!! but..hmm..maybe when I have the money.



No comments:

Post a Comment