Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Week.



I need to be fast on this one as I need to continue with my studies for tomorrow's mid term. SO many things to do in my mind right now and I guess my whole week will be like zombie because many assignments are due and most of them I have not even start a word.

Probably it's stress and I am going towards food to release the stress..NOT GOOD!! Even my friends says I am fatter compared to last time. But how can you resist such delicious food!!! Well, I am trying my very best^^

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday helping my mum to cook. This is fish patty (sort of) it's easy to do..I use ikan tenggiri..potato..some curry leaves chilli, spring onion and some seasoning and pan fry. Easy.. But my hand ended up fishy after that.






Argh..these pictures make me hungry. Another thing, I went out on Sunday to buy some books and shoes. The high heels was for my interview and my hand got itchy so I have to buy a few books!!><



That's all for now. Good luck to all my friends, and also myself for the MPP mid-term tomorrow. I hope it goes smoothly.

2 comments:

  1. ur high heels very cute~ >< that day din see dou tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..i took it off...coz walking on it a bit hard..the shoes are a bit big

    ReplyDelete