Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stucked in Taylors

As usual...every Thursday evening, I am stuck at Taylors! and today..I am stucked here writing a blog about it..and Michelle Wong is next to me waiting to go back soon because there is a jam going out from Taylors because..my guess...its flooded due to the heavy rain at the traffic light junction!

Bored bored bored...let's see...what to talk about?

OH YA!!! I went to eat Snowflakes with the others : Jia Leng, JS, Penny and Michelle at SS15..It was nice! Thx JS for sharing!!hehehe

.............................................................

Really..I am bored..you can't play any games here..so ya..definitely bored to DEATH!!!!

It's so cold in the library.. I wish it was warmer! but cold is nice though..just not too cold...

I don't know what I am writing here..so if you dont mind..,you can read if you want...or you could just press or click the "x" sign..hehe..

..............................................................

Digi..they...really ....@*(*@&#)@

for the dunno how many times already...there is no line at my house the whole of last night and when i called them..they say sim card got problem...I understand what the guy explained to me last night..but I dun think its the sim card that is spoilt.....when i get out from the housing area...where I stayed..the line came back again..and its just about 100-200m away???

*sigh*..really spoil my mood last night...

Okay..I think i crap enough here ad ><

bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment