Saturday, December 1, 2012

Finally, I could breathe

It's been a CRAZY week. The stress came all at once. Terrifying. No. It's more like taking your life away from you. I don't know why but I feel like for the last 2 weeks, a lot of energy have been drained away from me. First, the food poisoning. It was awful. Second, the 2 assignments that have been killing me inside out. Third, that awful results that I never thought it would actually happen to all of us.

Anyway, it's all over. For now at least. Finals is coming in 3 weeks and I have anther assignment due - Photography. Hmm. All the best to me and all of us then?

Actually nothing special happened recently, so I guess that is the reason why I haven't been updating my blog as frequent as I do in the past. People change, I guess so do I. And I think I just changed into a person who doesn't like to blog as often as I do? Suddenly I remembered something from Merlin. Gauis asked him: what happened to the boy who first came in 2 years ago? Merlin: the boy changed, he grew up.

Speaking of growing up, it has been half a year since I became 20 years old. ( no more 1 in front..haha!><)
Yes, and I did grow up. and I came to know to that ..sometimes..reality are not what it seems. It may be perfect on the outside and pleasant to your eyes and ears, but the truth is, it never was. Lies.hatred. Betrayal. Reality is never perfect. Well, that is what I think for now.

So... Monday. hopefully I get to relax myself with the movies! Can't wait. Like I said to Michelle and Peng: I need CLOSURE! haha..don't laugh. it's the truth. I have been waiting to watch breaking dawn: part 2. Can't wait to see what the movie will be like after reading the book 2 years ago. And I don't like to miss out the ending.

I guess...that's all for now! Happy happy!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment