Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I guess...I grew up?

Things have been odd lately. I feel myself...is not myself? Like my previous post. People change..probably me? I grew up.

I'm single for more than a year now. I have never been single for that long. Can't remember though. Probably that long relationship I had with someone last time made me forget about a lot of things. They say love makes  you blind, I was indeed blind..

People get lonely at times, I do feel that too. But one thing good about being single is...you don't have to worry about that special someone, worrying that he might not love you, worrying that he might be angry at you or any of his feelings. Plus, you won't worry that the feeling will fade, cause there is none.

But liking someone is a privilege, a happiness, sometimes...it brings miserable, sadness and hatred too. Yes. hatred.

Feelings can be complicated.
Feelings can be simple too.
It's just how you look at it.
or.
how you feel about it.

Recently I could open up to him again.
laugh, smile, joke around? probably got open minded already? or probably i just don't want to care anymore. probably in my  mind would be. "Anything....It doesn't matter anyway"
and the fact I need to get my camera back. He just wasted 20 minutes of my free talk time talking on the phone.

One thing about getting used to things is. Once you start doing the same thing every day, it becomes a habit.
I DON'T LIKE IT.

Skipping to tomorrow's schedule. We are going on a journey to take photographs. Thanks to photography which I like to say ...I KINDA SUCK AT IT. yes yes...i admit. i really do suck at photography. someone must be laughing at me right now. he must be saying : PHOTOGRAPHY IS SO EASY. yup..easy to you..NOT ME.. continue laughing.. I know you read this..so LAUGH! haha..

Wish me luck! and hoping for a beautiful clear blue sky weather tomorrow please~~~~ Thank you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment