Friday, April 27, 2012

one down....a few more to go

Ookay..do I look like my baby photo? no right? but I do find my baby photo cute though..haha..

So yea..I was pretty bored today. Need some rest after I just handed in my assignment today.
Went all the way to uni even though I have no class today just to pass up assignment. Well, I had to. No choice.

One down...A FEW MORE TO GO

Moral....presentation for film studies AND the EDITING for our group's project.

and then I have to think about where to go for my degree. Well..after the talk that day by my lecturer, I decided to just stay at Taylor's. It's not bad actually..especially with the DUAL AWARD thingy..and plus..It much MUCH cheaper than the one my dad wants me to go initially. And after 'debating' it with dad..I think he gave up and just let me decide.

Going to Singapore after this semester ends. I want to have FUN. FUN means I really wanna HAVE FUN.

I don't know why I keep repeating words.
Like what my dear friend Michelle says...CAUSE...just CAUSE it needs to be repeated.

haha..
okay lar..I'm being lame. Don't know what is wrong with me.

I guess it will have to wait to see my next post. Going to be busy soon. So..that's it for today. I think. I think I don't have anything else to say already. So...have a NICE DAY/NIGHT ppl! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment