Monday, April 9, 2012

I just hate the morning RAIN

I really hate early morning rains. It creates chaos and worsen jams that are already bad.
Today is just one of them. Woke up to the morning rain and had to go for a 8.30am class which then we cancelled ourselves after the lecturer didn't turn up after 45 minutes. Ended up having brunch in THE V with my  dear besties^^

Another thing I hate about morning rain is that my dog will not stop barking until SHE gets what she wants. My dog is like a PRINCESS..>< and she needs her morning walk EVERYDAY! If my dad didn't take her out. She will BARK like nobody business and will TRY everything she could to make my dad take her out for a walk. She would even SQUEEEEEZE her way in through the grill door. Unfortunately today it rained and as usual..she barked like crazy but dad just didn't take her out. PITY her lar..but what to do..Raining outside><

Should start my video editing soon. It's going to be a crazy month! Assignments DUE....shooting....urghh...
and I guess...I should tie up my hair like this more often! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment