Tuesday, July 5, 2011

05072011

I have been having weird dreams lately. I think it has something to do with my fear and memories...and the person I love..and someone that I hate for the rest of my life..

Don't question me why I hate that person. It's just someone who I don't want to see and I haven't seen that person for almost 2 years now after that stupid incident that person accuse me for.

okok..enough with the I hate that person part.

Weather is kinda hot lately. Really very hot!!!

I really wish there is tons of ice cream and chocolates for me to eat! But..it's fattening. I am getting addicted to junk food recently too.Hmm..not healthy!!!!

Mood not good too!!!! Mum..stop grumbling...it's annoying. There is a reason I don't move my stuffs ok.
Why do you always have to spoil my mood when I want to show u something funny. Well, thanks for making my day!!haha

that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment