Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing to do

Hello guys!ya ~
It is me again..wahahaha....
I have nothing else to ....( actually I do but I don't have the mood to touch it yet)
So I write my blog^^

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Adilfitri!
So...
Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends out there..Hope you guys have a blast^^


My dog is in the house now..because..the firecrackers are everywhere tonight..and she will be freaking scared is she is outside...
I don't know why..but dogs are afraid of loud sounds like the sound of thunder, and firecrackers...

Trying to be myself is hard...
I hate myself sometimes for that....
SKIP THAT PART AGAIN..


Kevin said that...he is not coming back to Malaysia in 2 yrs time..
He is going to NS!
Screw you Kevin..How can you?!
We will miss you! You know that?!!! *Sob sob*

Before the holidays..I took some pics at my college in the morning..around 7am..
Did you know that if you sit on the staircase at Block  E facing the river you could see a sunrise??
It was nice




No comments:

Post a Comment