Sunday, August 26, 2012

Craziness- awesome? holidays

Today is my last day of my crazy holiday.

Yup, crazy. 2 months plus...but it seemed quite long..but not too long...and I don't feel as if it's quite short either.

So, there has been crazy things that me and my friends did during this holiday.

ONE is queuing up to buy BIG BANG tickets. Okay, it's not like we want to queue overnight but we have no choice. When it's our turn to buy them, CAT 1 and CAT 2 were already SOLD OUT.

Another, is me having my own internship.At first, I didn't really like the idea. Because, being related to someone who worked there before, it gives me stress. PLUS, the pay is not enough. What to do, my parents insisted. But anyway, I had a great time there. Learnt a bunch of stuff I didn't manage to learn in my previous internship. It was a great experience. and I mean it..

and thanks for the farewell dinner guys, it was an awesome one.^^

As an intern there, you need to do your own assignment. A video or anything. And I have this idea popping into my head at 5am. Ya. 5 o'clock in the morning when I suddenly woke up and couldn't sleep.

Here is the link if you guys haven't watch it yet: http://switchup.tv/View.aspx?vid=8979&cid=20

And since I posted it one week ago, it already has 3000 views. I'm happy. But though, it could be much better. But I would like to thank my colleagues who helped me along the way..without you guys, I'm not sure if I could pull it through...

Anyway, here are some pictures I would like to share you guys with^^






So, tomorrow will be my first day of my degree, the orientation...Hope everything goes well. Well, the scholarship...I guess I have to move on.

Peace^^

No comments:

Post a Comment