Sunday, March 11, 2012

You never know...

You never what is going to happen in front of your eyes..like maybe..It will snow in Malaysia one day..MAYBE..but it's not like it's impossible..GLOBAL WARMING...but let's hope I won't have a chance to see it..IN MALAYSIA


I know this story may be outdated..because it happened last week..We went for a movie..THE DEVIL INSIDE..my first horror movie in the cinema with my friends..The movie for me...was kinda scary..okay..It was scary...for me because my brain can't seem to stop that flash back of the horrible facial expression of that actress after I watched it...But the story line?  Horrible...I know they informed in the beginning that it was never filmed to the end..but you do not let a movie hanging at the climax..It will give you that "OMG!!!!!!!!!!huh???"

The rain finally stopped. random 

Anyway..I seemed to have problems sleeping at night...I don't know why..Maybe because of the afternoon nap.But without that..I feel so tired...and don't know why..last week I feel like I'm gonna faint anytime..At least today I'm not..Not sure if tomorrow stays the same..Even when i'm driving I feel like fainting..It's scary..I'm not sure if it's the sugar or pressure level...I fainted twice in my life..one is embarrassing...another one...IT HURTS because I hit my head on a concrete floor...and the conclusion? It's scary..I would never want to faint anymore in my life...

I'm addicted to Big Bang's FANTASTIC BABY..thanks to some of my friends..I love their music video..It's creative...and their song..addictive..can't stop listening to it..HOW TO STOP? can't..MUSIC is a way of life..NO MUSIC? I rather be deaf..haha

I'm talking rubbish actually..so thank you for your time for reading this post...I'm a bit frustrated..well..I guess.that explains all this rubbish-talk-that-I-can't-stop about..


No comments:

Post a Comment